Micheil Cameron Hill BSc (HK), MSc. (PT)
- Registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists Ontario
- Successful Completion of Manual Therapy Part A Examination
- Acupuncture AFCI Levels 1,2A & 3A
- Trigger Point Needling for Athletes via Functional Integrated Needling Institute
- Additional Courses in Mechanical Diagnosis & Treatment (McKenzie Techniques), Mulligan Techniques, & Treatment of Athletic Shoulder Injuries (Lyn Watson)
Mike graduated from the University of Toronto with a Masters of Physical Therapy in 2003. Prior to Physical Therapy he received a Baccalaureate of Science from the University of Guelph in Human Kinetics. His main area of interest throughout his career has been in the area of biomechanics.
Mike originally began clinical practice in the Upper Ottawa Valley working with a varied caseload that included Outdoor Adventure Program Students, Motor Vehicle Accident Victims, Canadian Forces Members and CIJHL Hockey Players. His continued clinical education has focussed primarily on manual therapy techniques and exercise. His goal is to complete the courses and testing required to join the Canadian Academy of Manual Therapy (CAMPT). To date he has completed the Manual Therapy Part A Examination and Level 4 Manual Therapy Courses through the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
Mike also spends time working as a Wilderness Expedition Guide in the Canadian Arctic. As a Guide he is a certified Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician, Ice Rescue Technician, Swiftwater Rescue Technician, Advanced White Water Canoeist and Registered Hiking Guide with the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides.